500 internal server error

April 17, 2019 1:00 pm

When setting it up and creating credit bundles whenever i hit save i get the 500 internal server error. Any ideas?

When i reached hout to my hosting provider they said the error in question seems to be the following:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function set_product_visibility() on boolean in /roffs20190404/wp-content/plugins/woo-download-credits/woo-download-credits.php:969

Published by 6 Comments

6 Replies

• Good morning! Which version of plugin are you using? Also, if you can email us URL and temporary WP Admin access to info@woocredits.com, we can take a look and see what cause might be. Thanks!

• Thank you for sending info. Please check Version 3.4.8 which should resolve.

• updated to 3.4.8 / no longer getting the 500 internal error, but now when i add credit bundles and hit save they dont save. They all disappear.

• Hi, now all of the credit bundles that never saved for me are now there, along with about 15 blank bundles that are assigned a Credit ID with no data in them… when trying to remove these they are not deleting.. seems very buggy.

• Thank you for sending info. Just wanted to confirm this has been resolved. Issue was apparently caused by hosting cache system, which required logging into hosting admin panel (separate from WP Admin) and clearing the hosting specific cache. Hope you have a nice weekend and please let us know if any other questions arise.

• The first thing you need to know about an “Internal Server Error” is that the error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem meaning that the problem is not with our plugin. This is a ‘catch-all’ error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

http://net-informations.com/q/mis/500.html

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.